Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Nex

AuteurMessage
Biket
Admin
Biket

Carte d'identité
Nex Left_bar_bleue200/200Nex Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Relations:

Nex Empty
MessageSujet: Nex   Nex EmptyJeu 24 Déc - 12:55

The long song

Rest now…
My warrior.
Rest now, hardship is over.
Live. Wake up. Wake up.
And let the cloak, of life – cling to your bones. Cling to your bones.
Wake up, wake up.
Live. Wake up. Wake up.
And let the cloak, of life
Cling to your bones.
Cling to your bones
Wake up. Wake up !
Live !
Wake up ! Wake up !
And let the cloak of life !
Cling to your bones !
Cling to your bones !
Wake up ! Wake up !
Can you hear them ? All these people who lived in terror of you and your judgment. All these people whose ancestors devoted themselves, sacrificed themselves to you. Can you hear them singing ? Oh you like to think you’re a god. But you’re not a god. You’re just a parasite. Eat now with jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of others. You feed on them. On the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow, so… so come on then. Take mine. Take my memories.
But I hope you’re got a big a big appetite. Because I’ve lived a long life. And I’ve seen a few things. I walked away from the last great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time, no space. Just me ! I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman ! And I watched universes freeze and creation burn ! I have seen things you wouldn’t believe ! I have lost things you will never understand ! And I know things, secrets that must never be told, knowledge that must never be spoken ! Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze! So come on then ! Take it ! Take it all, baby ! Have it ! You have it all !
Wake up, wake up...
(c) Biket pour Nexouille <3
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://ella-code-forumtest.forumactif.org

Nex
Page 1 sur 1